Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
The Venuti Group Inc respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, The Venuti Group Inc will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on our website if submitted to The Venuti Group Inc’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, The Venuti Group Inc will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by The Venuti Group Inc or by a third party who has uploaded materials to this website, please provide the following information to The Venuti Group Inc’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this website;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where The Venuti Group Inc can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not The Venuti Group Inc, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The Venuti Group Inc may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event The Venuti Group Inc removes the allegedly infringing materials, The Venuti Group Inc will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that The Venuti Group Inc removed or disabled access to the materials. The Venuti Group Inc may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
The Venuti Group Inc reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to this website in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this website is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact The Venuti Group Inc’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist The Venuti Group Inc in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
The Venuti Group Inc registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Their information is available below in the Copyright Agent section.
Copyright Compliance Manager
Southern Oregon MLS
629 Franquette St.
Medford, OR 97501
The Venuti Group
201 SE 6th Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
You may stop using this website at any time. The Venuti Group Inc may suspend or terminate this website at any time at our discretion and without notice. The Venuti Group Inc may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to this website for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, The Venuti Group Inc may terminate your access to this website if you are not complying with these terms or if we determine that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.